Don’t know what to eat for your breakfast? My fridge looks a bit empty, but I was able to put together what I have for this dish. If you have some vegetables and eggs, you can cook omelette. Omelettes with veggies are a great way to concoct a healthy breakfast.
- Cherry tomatoes, cut up into small pieces.
- Zucchini, cut up into small pieces
- Small onion, cut into small pieces
- One or two mushrooms, cut into small pieces
- Shredded cheese
- Berries for decoration and healthy addition
- Three eggs at least for one person.
- Put oil in the large pan.
- When it is hot, put in the veggies. Once it is half cooked. Pushed aside and add some oil on one side and put three eggs after the oil gets hot.
- Continue to stir the veggies on one side while you scramble eggs. Once eggs are cooked, then stir it together with the veggies.
- Lastly add the shredded cheese, add some turmeric and some pepper. And mix them up.
- Decorate the dish with the berries.
Enjoy with a nice hot drink!