How can you make a delicious seafood soup? Don’t say no to seafood soup unless you are allergic to it. You will be pleasantly surprised how easy to make a delicious seafood and bean soup.
If you don’t like seafood, you can replace seafood with chicken.
- 2 or 2 & 1/2 cups of mixed dry beans
- A bowl of frozen seafood (left thawed overnight in the refrigerator)
- Three cloves of regular garlic
- A small bunch of Parsley
- One medium size onion
- One can (14.5 oz) of diced tomato
- Lawry’s seasoned salt
- Prepare and cook beans in a slow wok:
Soak 2 1/2 cups of beans with water overnight in the fridge. Next day in the morning cook it on a slow wok. I left it cooked for 11 hrs from 8 am to 7 pm and they have turned out perfectly!
- Add oil on another pot and turn on medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and then onion. Stir a few seconds, then add the sea food and keep stirring until they are heated through.
- Add a can of tomato.
- Put the entire pot of bean soup into this pot.
- Cover the soup pot and cook it until it boils
- Once it is boiling, turn down the heat to low heat.
- Add all the seasonings. Put each seasoning little by little. Add the seasonings until it tastes right to you. Remember, don’t put too much at first. You can always add more if they are too bland.
- Lastly, add the chopped green onion and parsley and stir the soup.
- Serve it right away in a big bowl with a bit of shredded Parmesan cheese.
That is all you need for a good meal!