- Two small potatoes
- 2 eggs
- Some spinach
- Some garlics
- Slice potatoes, and pan-fry the sliced on both sides on a pan with some oil until they are slightly brownish.
- If there is enough room, you can cook the spinach on the same pan with oil and garlic.
- On a small cast-iron pan, cook your eggs with oil. Flip after one side is done and cook the other side.
- Place all three items on the plate, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add some fruits to a plate.
It is very satisfying. All very healthy to eat and a nice way to start your day.