Baking Time: 25 min.
- Wash potatoes and wrap clean potatoes with foil. I wrap a few of them with one sheet of aluminum foil.
- Wash mushrooms and stuff the cheese into the mushroom caps and sprinkle them with some paprika.
- Wash chestnuts
- Turn on oven at 350 degrees. After the oven is heated, put stuffed mushrooms, potatoes (wrapped in aluminum foil), and chestnuts on a baking sheet. Put the timer on and bake it for 25 min.
These items are perfect for healthy and tasty snacks and can be added to main meals.
- Chestnut Benefits, Chestnut Recipes & How to Roast Chestnuts …
- 7 Health and Nutrition Benefits of Potatoes