By Ling-Ling Shih at Ling Ling Wellness Pages
Prep: 20 min.
Total: 45 min.
Serves: at least 5 people
Cook time: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2.5 pound boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick , cut into thin strips
- chopped garlics, 5 cloves
- basil sprigs (optional)
- 1 each medium onion, chopped
- 2 green pepper, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbells® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 & 1/2 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or 1 fresh green or red chili
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup to 1 cup sour cream or plain yogurt 4 cups
- 1 and 1/2 bags of egg noodles or macaroni noodles, cooked,drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add basil sprigs and chopped garlic. Stir a little bit. Then add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add oil and put in cut onion, green pepper, fresh green or red chili to the hot skillet and cook until it’s tender.
- Stir the soup, milk, and in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the plain yoghurt or sour cream. Return the beef to the skillet and cook until the beef is cooked through.
- Serve the beef mixture over the cooked noodles. (Cook noodles according to the instructions on the bag).
- Sprinkle with black pepper and the parsley over the dish.