- Add one can of chicken broth into a pot.
- Add at least 2 to three cups of water.
- Bring the broth to a boil on medium high
- Add gnocchi (at least half the bag seen as in the photo. Cook for 1 minutes.
- Add at least 12 little wontons.
- Put all the veggies into the pot at the same time. Add enough water or chicken broth for broth.
- Bring to a boil on medium high and then turn down the temperature to a lower setting (like 3). This soup should not take more than 5 minutes to cook after you put in the the gnocchi.
it is quite filling after eating a big bowl.
You can replace leek with cilantro or green onion, Spinach, Chinese cabbage, bok Choy, or broccoli will be good choices for the soup as well.
Before serving, add at least a half bag of sea weed. Add a bit of salt and pepper to your taste! I didn’t have to add that much salt at all.
(I got mini wontons, seaweed and this type of mushroom at costco and i bought gnocchi from Trader Joe.