This dish is quite easy to make.
Ingredients for one person:
- Shrimps–8 pieces to 10 pieces.
- One Corn off the cob
- Cabbage, shredded, cut enough for one person
- Garlic, chopped
- Ginger, shredded
- Soy sauce
- In one pan, add oil to the pan over the medium high heat. and then put in some chopped garlic and shredded ginger into the hot pan. Add the shrimps in before they are burned.
- After both sides of shrimps turn red, add a bit of turmeric, a bit soy sauce. Stir and turn down the heat to low and cover it up with lid and cook a bit more to make sure all are cooked through.
- On a separate pan, add oil over medium high heat. Put in some chopped garlic into the hot pan and stir it a bit. Then add corn off the cob and stir them until it is half cooked and then add the cabbage and then stir-fry them for another three minutes. Add a little bit of salt and pepper and a bit of soy. Always put a little bit at first and try it out. You can always put more salt if it is not salty enough. However, if you put too much, it would be hard to make it the way you want it. I like to eat it less salty. Cut down on the salt. It is good for your health to avoid salty food.
This is how much soy sauce I put into the pan before I stir this vegetable dish.
Serve the shrimp dish and vegetable dish over the rice.
If you have the cooked rice ready ahead of time, it would be quite easy to prepare for a meal with a shrimp dish and vegetable dish!
Tips for cooking a fast meal:
It is always nice to have frozen shrimps and frozen cooked rice in stock for quick and easy meals. All you need is cook the shrimp up with garlic and ginger and cook any vegetables you have in the refrigerator. You will have a very healthy meal!
Eat more at home, so you can save money and invest!!
You may also be interested in seeing the following post: