I love to cook shrimps because I don’t need to bother to cut them and I just need to thaw them! I have the cooked rice saved in sandwiches bags, so it is very easy for me to cook a meal like this. Once I have the cooked rice, it does not take long to stir fry a dish or two to go along with it. Here is my frozen cooked rice ready for me to use when I need to prepare for a quick and easy meal!
The Shrimp dish:
- Chopped garlics
- Shredded ginger
- A bit of butter
- Melt some butter
- Add some oil
- When the pan is hot, put the shrimps into the pan.
- Stir fry them over medium high until both sides are cooked. Turn down to low heat and cover the pan and cook the dish until shrimps are cooked through completely.
- Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- You can squeeze some lemon or add a bit of vinegar if you like.
Kale and mushroom dish with garlic
- on a separate pan, add oil and place cut mushroom and clean kale into the pan when the pan becomes hot.
- Stir-fry it for a short two to three min.
- Add salt and pepper.
Serve these two dishes over rice. I forgot to add cashew nuts to my meal. The nuts will add good taste to this meal!
I enjoy this meal!
I often conjure up imagery of a good meal in my head before I even cook it. The imagination of a good meal motivates me to cook and discourages me from eating out or eating things less healthy.